- Information We Collect: RMASFAA may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name, phone number, mailing address and email address as part of your member profile. If you make a purchase (membership, event registration, or other purchase), and it involves a credit card transaction, that payment will take place through a third-party payment processor who would collect payment information. No specific credit card information is collected or retained on the RMASFAA website. We do not send promotional emails, but you may receive service related emails regarding your account of information specific to the association. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may opt our of them by contacting the association support email address or updating your member profile.
- How We Use Your Information: RMASFAA uses the collected information to operate and maintain the organization membership functionality. Your IP address is used only to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. Cookies are used to provide you with a personalised access based on your membership status.
- How We Share Your Information:
- Personally Identifiable Information: RMASFAA will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. Information may be stored on servers co-located with hosting providers. Any personally identifiable information you elect to make publicly available, such as posting comments on a blog page or newsletter article, will be available to others. If you request to remove information that you have made public, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or the site, or in locations where other users may have copied or saved that information.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: RMASFAA may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages, number of clicks, etc.) with potential advertisers, to help them understand the usage patterns for the website.
- Storage and Processing: Information collected by RMASFAA is stored and handled in the United States.
- How We Protect Your Information: RMASFAA is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted on the website, or guarantee that your information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. When you enter information, such as log in credentials, on our registration forms, the data is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, however. There is no guarantee of absolute security.
Payments & Refunds
RMASFAA accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Discover, in addition to payment by check. Specific policies for refunds are listed with each event. Dates and amounts may vary and final decisions are at the discretion of RMASFAA. For payment inquiries, or additional details regarding refund and cancellation policies, contact:
Becca Dobry, Treasurer
Work Study Coordinator
University of Nebraska - Kearney
905 W 25th
Kearney, NE 68849
Phone: (308) 865-8520
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please contact support@RMASFAA.org.
Neither this Web site nor any element thereof, including without limitation, text, graphics, images, music, or other materials, may be copied, repurposed, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or redistributed, except that you may download one copy of such materials to your individual computer for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that all copyright and other proprietary notices appearing on such materials must be preserved without alteration, modification or obfuscation. Reproduction of this site for other purposes may only be done with the written permission of RMASFAA and ATAC Corporation.
The Web site is protected by United States copyright law and international treaty provisions, including without limitation the Berne Convention. All rights not expressly licensed hereunder are reserved by RMASFAA and ATAC Corporation.
The Web site and all elements thereof are provided on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind, express or implied. RMASFAA disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Any links on this site are provided as a courtesy to the viewer and are not warranted for accuracy and appropriateness of content. The data contained herein is for informational purposes only and is not represented to be error free. RMASFAA makes no warranties that the information presented on this Web site or related links, is current, up-to-date, or accurate. Some states and jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, so the above limitation may not apply to you. The foregoing shall be enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
Under no circumstances and regardless of legal theory, whether in tort, contract or otherwise, will RMASFAA, its employees, agents, representatives, or affiliates be liable to you or any other party for an indirect, special, incidental, reliance, or consequential damages, however caused, and regardless of character, including with limitation, any damages relating to lost data, computer failure or malfunctioning, or otherwise. Some states and jurisdictions do not allow the limitation of liability for consequential or indirect damages, so the foregoing limitation may not apply to you. The foregoing shall be enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. You agree to this allocation or risk in relation to your use of the Web site.
This Web site is presented by RMASFAA from within the United
States, and RMASFAA makes no representation that materials
in the Web site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside
the United States. Neither the Web site, nor any underlying information or
technology may be downloaded or otherwise exported or reexported into any
country sanctioned by the United States.